Friday, May 23, 2008

Writer's Block Already?

My second day on the job, and I already don't know what to say! I guess I just need to get comfortable with this blog thingy. I do have some cute pictures to share though. Since I intended to start a blog a while back, I'll do a little catch up and share some of my favorite shots from recent events.

Popsicle Time! Who doesn't love a popsicle on a hot afternoon? The popsicles the kids are holding seemed like a novel idea when I picked them up while Krogering the other day. They are "bite-sized" and "slow melting." Well, that would be fine if they didn't eat them in two bites and then subsequently eat five more a piece! I think we'll do homemade popsicles after this box is finished. That appliqued shirt that Fletcher is wearing is a result of my recent foray into sewing. Just be glad it isn't a close-up! Let's just say I need a little practice!


Here is Maddy singing "The Riders" at her end of the year program for her preschool. Several of the little girls sang the song while a few of the boys rode around them on big wheels. It was so cute!


How about a Mother's Day shot? That's one lucky mama there.

And one from one of our snow days a while back of Maddy and Damon...

I hope everyone has a good long weekend! Til' next time....

6 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

I'm so impressed you are sewing. I took a class while we lived in Alabama and made one Christmas table runner. I only really learned that I admire those that can sew. I don't have the patience for it!!! Maddy is so cute singing her little song. Great pic of you and the kiddos, and those snow pics all just turned out great!

Meagan said...

Hey! I linked to you from Leigh Ann's blog! Welcome to the blogging world... you're gonna' love it! :-)

By the way - cute kids!!!!

His Doorkeeper said...

Came over from LeighAnn's blog. You have the cutest kids just as she said. The picture of your little girl singing with the sunglasses is just priceless! Welcome to Bloggyville! My daughter got me started and it's sort of grows on you!!

Laurie said...

Welcome to the blogging world! My 2 year old Emily LOVES to eat Popsicles. She calls them 'Pops.'

Megan L Hutchings said...

I never knew there was such a thing as slow melting, bite-size popsicles...genuis!

I promise you will love blogging! The best part is one day you can share your blog with your children =)!

LOVE THE PIC OF MADDY SINGING!

Abby said...

Thanks for all of the nice comments everybody!