Thursday, May 22, 2008

Welcome!

I've been wanting to do this for a while now, start a blog that is. Maddy and Fletcher are growing like weeds. There isn't a day that goes by that they don't do something adorable or funny that should be documented. I hope all of our near and far away family members will enjoy getting a regular glimpse of what it's like in our crazy world.


Here is Maddy (aka Squirt, Sweetpea, Sissy):




This is one of my favorite photos that I've taken with my fancy new camera that I got for my birthday. Isn't she a beauty? It's easy to take great photos when you have subjects like this! Maddy is the sweetest 5-year-old with a healthy dose of sass. Today is Maddy's last day of pre-k, so she will officially be a kindergartener at 3:00. She is ready for summer and has been asking every morning when the swimming pool will open.

Here is Fletcher (aka Bub, little brother, little man, dude):

Fletcher isn't taking his job as a 2-year-old lightly. In fact, I would give him an "exceeds expectations" on his annual review in that role. He is a very active little boy and sweet as can be. It's a lot of fun noting the differences in how Maddy was at this age and how Fletcher is. When Maddy was 2, she loved to play with her babies and would push them around in her babydoll stroller as long as she was awake. When asked where she was going with her babies she would reply, "Hobby Wobby." Fletcher is just all boy. He loves throwing anything that isn't nailed down, running, jumping and making engine noises when playing with his trucks.

More about these rugrats later.....my lunchbreak is over!




5 comments:

LOVE YOU A GOOGLE... said...

Love it! Maddy and Fletcher are so adorable! I just love the two of them! I am so glad that Fletcher is so active I would have been really jealous if you got lucky both times! ha!

Leigh Ann said...

I am so honored I am the first comment!!!! Yeah! I'm am soooo happy you have a blog! Those pics of M and F are beautiful. Of course, the subjects make that task of picture taking easy seeing as they are both GORGEOUS! Maddy IS so sweet, and Fletcher IS all boy. I have to agree! I will look forward to reading all your stories and you are already on my blog roll. I'll be sending bloggers your way. Yeah for you! I'm tickled! Ok, this is the longest comment ever. I'm going now!

Megan L Hutchings said...

WELCOME ABBY!

I am an avid reader of Leigh Ann's Blog...LOVE HER, and she posted about you joining the blog world!

You will love it "here!" I have met so many amazing women/friends and I already feel bettered for it!

Your kids are PRECIOUS!

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Welcome to blogging!!! Your family is beautiful!

Kelly said...

Welcome to blogging!!!!

I lived with Leigh Ann in college - isn't she the sweetest person you have ever met in your life?

You will love blogging! Your kids are beautiful!!!